Free and fair elections are the foundation of liberty
The modern primary system of choosing a presidential nominee developed to replace shady backroom deals among party insiders with a transparent, democratic process.
Unfortunately, the Democratic National Committee is trying to bring back the days of insider crony politics. But now you can do something about it! Our campaign is circulating a petition link to pressure the DNC into running a fair and free primary election.
We urge you to sign the petition and share it with friends – whether or not you are a Democrat, and whether or not they support Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Why? Because an undemocratic primary is bad for democracy.
Here are some of the things the DNC is doing to rig the primary:
- The DNC has revoked New Hampshire’s century-old status as the first primary state. The new first state is South Carolina — which President Biden won, in contrast to losing New Hampshire and Iowa.
- The DNC has drafted rules that if any candidate sets foot in New Hampshire, no votes cast for that candidate will count. Regardless of his margin of victory, Mr. Kennedy would receive zero delegates. The DNC is also demanding Iowa change its voting process or face similar sanctions.
- The Georgia state Democratic organization has a rule allowing a candidate who campaigns in New Hampshire to be booted from the ballot in Georgia.
- Ten states have failed to meet the DNC’s own rules for delegate selection. In some cases, they have not even announced a primary at all or made the necessary petition forms available.
- The DNC has created a special class of superdelegates called PLEOs. Only Democratic Party officials and elected officials are eligible. Since none of these will dare provoke the wrath of the DNC, Mr. Kennedy won’t receive any of them. That means he could lose the nomination even if he wins 70% of the vote.
The DNC is just getting started. There is no telling what else they’ll cook up behind closed doors to throw the election toward their anointed candidate, President Biden.
Donate today to put a Kennedy back in the White House — Elect Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. as President to unite America in 2024!